8.1.7 & 8.1.8 formative review
- Precedents set by George Washington's administration - voluntary 2-year term limit, setting up a cabinet, "So help me God"
- What dilemmas did Washington face?
What is a cabinet?
What positions did he create for his cabinet and who filled those
- Anything from "George Washington" notes from Mrs. P.
- What was Hamilton's plan and how would it help lower the national debt?
*Explain Loose and strict interpretation, the Elastic Clause and
which side Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson sided with.
- How did Washington handle Foreign Policies (French Revolution) and Domestic Policies (Whiskey Rebellion)
- Explain the founders and beliefs of the first political parties - Federalist Party and Democratic-Republican Party (know the chart)